RESOURCES: COVID-19 Pandemic
Click the stages below to get the details of each stage of Mayor Holcomb's Back On Track Indiana program.
If your small business needs Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), visit the Marketplace to place your order.
One of the guidelines for reopening Indiana is to clearly display your plan to fight the spread of Coronavirus. We've made a poster that you can fill out and hang in your window indicating that you have taken the basic steps for consumer safety. Simply download and print the poster and fill in your information. This format will also allow you to update your occupancy count as we move through the phases.
Luna Language Services has gathered translated materials with information from national and local organizations.
Ensuring emergency communications are accessible to the limited English proficient (LEP) population and Deaf or hard of hearing community is especially vital during times of crisis.
- Guidance and Loan Resources
- Form 413: Personal Financial Statement
- Form 2022: Schedule of Liabilities
- Form 4506-T: Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Applications & Other Resources
- Business Videos
- City of Columbus Update - 3/19/20
- Governor Holcomb Press Conference: 3/19/20
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Indiana Chamber COVID-19 Resources
- STATEMENT FROM COLUMBUS AREA CHAMBER & GREATER ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (3/16/20)
- Updated Press Release as of 2:45PM
- Work From Home Policy Info
Additional Suggested Contacts & Readings
Guidance for Businesses
- CDC guidance for businesses and employers
- 10 Ways to Economically Vaccinate Your Business Against Coronavirus
State of Indiana